A therapist-owned company established in 2001, our outstanding therapy staff consists of over 50 physical, occupational and speech therapists with a variety of specializations, certifications, and additional trainings.
We provide physical, occupational and speech therapy within the fun, playful atmosphere of our clinics as well as in homes, schools, and other community sites.
Therapy services may be provided in the home or other community setting if it is in the best interest of the patient, we have a therapist available in your area, and it is covered by your insurance.
“My son hit it off immediately with the therapist and is already asking to go back. I found her to be very approachable and knowledgeable. I’m feeling much more optimistic and less overwhelmed.”
Sarah, mom to Owen, age 4
Areas of specialization include:
- comprehensive feeding therapy program
- TheraSuit Method
- interdisciplinary support for premature infants
- acute orthopedic management including splinting and casting
- acute wound care management
- interdisciplinary approach for the child on the autistic spectrum
- sensory integration treatment
- vestibular rehabilitation
- visual motor and perceptual screening and therapy services
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment Approach (NDT)
- seating, positioning and power mobility assessment
- bilingual services
- The Listening Program
- Astronaut Training to integrate vestibular, auditory and visual systems
- care coordination
- SOS (Sequential Oral Sensory) feeding program
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Social Caterpillars
- Social Butterflies: Level 1
- holistic and team-based approach
For more information please call us at 512-248-2422 or email us.